Replacing Ceiling Light -

Cindy:

C > We're replacing a recessed ceiling light in the kitchen with a single drop C > pendant fixture (haven't bought it yet). The problem is the opening for the C > current recessed light is 6.5" which is far larger than the canopy of any o th C > C > lights we've been looking at. Without trying to close in the ceiling, are t ere C > any options with adapters or anything else that could attractively make the C > opening smaller prior ot installing the new fixture?

Perhaps what you need is a medallion? These are available in various diameters and patterns in the lighting department of Lowe's (and therefore probably Home Depot, Menard's, etc.).

  • You can go home again. Just type "cd\".
Reply to
barry martin