Replacement Thermostat

Hi, I am looking to replace my old Honeywell dial-type thermostat with a modern, digital one. I currently have two separate thermostats; one that controls A/C, and one that controls heating. Will I encounter any problems combining the functions of the two old thermostats into one new one? Thanks for any help. Neal
On 3 Nov 2003 09:13:50 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (N_A_J) wrote:

You should not have any problems..it's fairly straightforward and easy if you are at all handy.
That old T87F Honeywell is more accurate than a digital..but whatever floats your boat.

Cheap new stuff isnt always what it is cracked up to be . There is a good reason they stilll sell the old round Honywell ,, They Work Good.......
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:47:55 -0500, "CBHvac"

recommend? heat only, steam radiators/baseboards. Thanks!
TomL
Get another T-87. They are nearly indestructible.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I would prefer to use another T87F in that case...adjustable anticipation is really nice on those steam systems.
Hard to say. I'm not there to see how it's wired.
But, as a heating and AC professional, it's very likely that the job can be done to wire them both into one. Might take a few relays installed, though.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus