Replacement Badger 1 Garbage Disposal

Howdy-
My InSinkErator Badger 1 garbage disposal died on me. I'd like to get a replacement that's a little better (reverse & a little more power would be nice). I want to make this a simple swap out with the connections on the new unit in the same relative positions as the Badger 1. Can anyone recommend a replacement that has nice features and the same hookup?
Thanks, Kevin

You'll probably find the ISE models use the same mounting ring and outlet location. At least they did. They have quite a few models to choose from.
Yes but you have to get a pretty high end ISE to get decent features. I was wondering if there was something that has the features (i.e. reverse and a little more power) at a better price.
Thanks for your feedback though! Kevin