replace wet duct insulation?

hi all..
I hope this isn't a oft asked question. I couldn't find a decent answer by searching. I hope I gave it enough effort but apologies for my laziness.
We had central a/c system installed last year. Then we found out mid winter that a lot of moisture condensed in the attic duct work and leaked out into the duct insulation. Large runs of the insulation are sopping wet. Will the insulation eventually dry out or does it need to be replaced?
many thanks, stac
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If your attic is typical, the summer heat will evaporate all the moisture quite well. It would be prudent to consult a better qualified HVAC expert to solve your condensation problem permanently. HTH
Joe