repairing mortar around bluestone walkway

While powerwashing my walkway yesterday, some of the mortar around the bluestone came out. Some areas were filled with moss and that came out too. I wanted to fill in these areas in. What is usually used for this fix? Does Quickcrete make a mortar mix, or is there like a tube of something that I can use like a caulk gun and fill it in?
Sandmix cement or an an exterior rated grout would work. Check with a local tile/stone supply store. They will probably have what you need.