repairing blinds ..

I've lived in my apartment for about 4 years now, and with three kids something is bound to happen .. and it did. I've got 3 sets of about 58" x 58" Horizontal vinyl blinds (or mini blinds... )(atleast that's what I believe they are). All of the 3 sets have bent pieces (the long pieces that go from left to right and are almost plasticish)... Is there a way to unbend these, so that I don't need to purchase new blinds when I move out? Any help is much appreciated.

that
If the slats are metal, they can usually be bent back into shape. If the are plastic, I doubt that your kids caused the problem. A ready-made vinyl blind that last more than a year in normal everyday use has greatly outlived its design life. Flamers note, I said USE not just hanging there. I am a pretty tough landlord but I don't think I would charge you for the blinds after 4 years.
--
Colbyt
Remove " stopspam." from the email address to reply via email

58"
out?
vinyl
outlived