Renovate For Free (Almost)

Money for nothing. Have a summer house, cabin, mother-in-law house, office space, or farmhouse? Don't let it fade away! A place that is cared for and enhanced depreciates less than an unoccupied, unimproved space. I will reside in your empty space and renovate for free; almost. While your place provides me shelter, I will improve your property. Let's talk. I am especially interested in houses on the east coast, currently parts of north carolina and virginia appeal to me, but if you live elsewhere I might just take you up on the offer :) So, don't hesitate to email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
You say " I will reside in your empty space and renovate for free, almost" Well if you didnt renovate say 2000.00 a month worth in for a 1000.00 rental the owner would be a sucker as few improvements are over 50% payback I hope whoever calls you does a full check of you.