Removing stickers from cabinet

Page 2 of 2

Ralph's grocery stores (and perhaps others) in Southern California sell a cleaning liquid (in the household cleaning supplies section) brand named "Di-solv-it" (I might be slightly off on the spelling) that has worked for me on lots of similar situations. Spray a bit on, let it stand for 20-30 seconds (that is important), and then wipe it off. Sometimes a second application is required to get all of the dissolved adhesive. If you start rubbing right away, without waiting 20-30 seconds for the fluid to soak into the adhesive, you will be disappointed.
On Sun, 13 May 2007 16:18:35 -0700, "CWLee"

Yeah, that stuff is great. It was the first one I saw for sale, but there are now a couple other orange-based cleaners that I think are often just as good.

Use a 5" angle grinder. Be careful not to scratch anything.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Glass?
I would suggest first trying to heat it carefully using a hair dryer on low heat and heating a large area. Most tags will come off with ease after heating.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

We used to use rubber cement thinner (or its main ingredient Naptha).
Now we use a heat gun.