Removing overspray from colored extruded metal gutters

HI I am remodeling my entire house. The guy didn't mask off anything and now there is overspray on my gutters. I was told that there is some kind of *adhesive* (?) that removes the overspray without harming the baked on gutter paint. Does anyone know what I should use?
Thanks

Goof Off (but it's basically xylene which can be had much cheaper by the gallon at HD)
Will remove water base from other surfaces but check how it works (& dries) before going crazy.
Sooner is better than later in removing new paint drips, drops & over spray.
cheers Bob
gaopaat wrote:

A tough lawyer? <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

If its latex paint, common rubbing alcohol will dissolve it.
Lewis.
*****