Removing chalking from brick

    My house has white aluminum siding above brick. The aluminum has chalked down onto the brick. I've tried pressure washing, but no luck without using so much pressure as to damage the brick. Any ideas?
a light acid wash Sherwin William's carries a product call deitrich they make a brick cleaner that awesome

Detritch is the best in brick cleaning products, Paint your aluminum Sherwin Williams carries a paint made to adhere to chalk.