Removing cast iron bath panel

Hi We're trying to redo the bathroom and we have an American Standard cast iron bath with matching bath panel. It's probably at least 10-15 years old (just bought the house). We need to get the bath panel off, but its stuck firmly - any ideas how it is attached, how to get it off.
Can't acces any of the bath plumbing, until we remove this side panel.
Hope you can help.
Thanks in advance :)
jen wrote:

Ah. Post to this group: