Removing calcium from stucco???

I am getting ready to paint a house that has heavy calcium deposits on the walls near the back patio from a outdoor misting system. What do you guys think would be the best way to remove the calcium before painting? I have tried CLR and vinegar letting both set for a 1/2 hour then scrubbing with a wire brush with no luck. I am concerned that if I just prime and paint over it that the calcified area will not match the rest of the wall due to the difference in texture. The home owner is very picky. I am going to be driving up there in about two weeks and want to try a few things before we start painting next month. I will also try pressure washing but have been told it will not work?
Thanks,
AZCRAIG
www.azcraig.us

the
guys
have
with a

over
the
before we

been
Try limeaway. Scraper should work.
Death to the christian government.

over
Calcium is a pain, especially after it takes hold. You may have to graduate up to muratic acid, pool acid. Try a 20% solution first, one part acid 5 parts water. Always acid into water not the other way around.