REMOVE A STAIN FROM LINOLEUM

We just moved into a house.
The last owner kept a rubber-backed carpet in front of the toilet. Something from the back of the carpet discolored the vinyl floor covering.
The the floor covering is whit-ish. The stain, ( in the shape of the carpet) is orange.
So far, my wife's tried detergents, and bleach.... ... doesn't touch it !
Is my only recourse gonna be an exacto knife ?? <rj>
RJ,
Woman love to accessorize. A matched set of tank cover, area rug, and wienie wacker will fix this problem.
Dave M.

Yep, nothing will take it out. I learned the hard way when I did the very same thing in a new home. Could have cried when I realized what I had done.