Removal of Concrete on Garage Door

I had a bunch morons replace my concrete driveway which took 6 days, they spread the concrete near and underneath my two garage bay doors without opening them. Needless to say there are small mounds of concrete adhere to the aluminum skin of my garage door. I remove the high spots using a scrub brush and water. However there is concrete embedded in the door pattern that seems stubborn. I do not want them to come back and want to close the book on the job. Home Depot claims there is nothing that can remove concrete from the door except elbow grease which if I have to .....I will do .....
any help is appreciated
Philip

Becareful with a power washer might do it. Plan on repainting the doors.
PEC wrote:

Next time, don't hire "Travelers". Hmmkay? I imagine you paid them based on the number of empty pails they showed you, too.
I remove the high spots

Putty knife, my friend, putty knife.