Remodeling Question

Page 3 of 3

On 9/6/2010 4:22 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

I decided to stay with two sinks. I did not know that I could not change the sink arrangement after I ordered the sinks. It worked out anyway, as I decided to keep both sinks.
If I kept only one sink, I would have centered it on the new counter top. That would have made it awkward to add a second sink later to make it look uniform. To top it off, I am having quartz (Silestone) counter tops installed and a new owner may not want to spend the extra money to hire a certified Silestone installer to come back and cut another sink hole.
Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.
Kate

Its a shame you didn't say it that way the first time.
Who knows but what some future buyer (if

Smitty, you're psychic.
Or is that psychotic?
Steve