Register Booster Vent, for a hot or cold room, boosts air flow

Found a great looking and effective product for assiting a stuborn hot or cold room that suffers from low airflow in the duct system. This little unit "Works" I am going to try and incorporate it in some of my other projects, it has a good controler and runs on low voltage

12volt DC. Very safe and good looking. I have 2 units in my home and it has taken one bedroom from 80 degrees to 74 degrees, with this heat is is paying for its self in a month!. It comes in most standard vent sizes,, almond and brown and they are coming out with a 6x10 and 6x12 adaptor also.

It is worth the money!

Link:

cpierce

And you have absolutely no connection with the product and this just happened to be the very first message you posted here?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Here is what a well respected magazine had to say about the product. Sorry your so not happy?

cpierce

Thanks for the link. I use a similar product sold by Home Depot. Because heat rises these boosters do make a difference on the upper/hotter levels of a house.

Reply to
tnom

Family Handyman is a well respected magazine? Well respected by whom?

My well-meaning aunt bought me a subscription to that POS rag. I cancelled it after two issues and told her to send the money to charity. It was so bad I didn't even want it when it was free.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So are you saying that you, or solutions management have nothing at all to do with this product?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan