Register Booster Vent, for a hot or cold room, boosts air flow

Found a great looking and effective product for assiting a stuborn hot or cold room that suffers from low airflow in the duct system. This little unit "Works" I am going to try and incorporate it in some of my other projects, it has a good controler and runs on low voltage 12volt DC. Very safe and good looking. I have 2 units in my home and it has taken one bedroom from 80 degrees to 74 degrees, with this heat is is paying for its self in a month!. It comes in most standard vent sizes,, almond and brown and they are coming out with a 6x10 and 6x12 adaptor also.
It is worth the money!
Link: www.aftproducts.com
snipped-for-privacy@solutionmgt.com wrote:

And you have absolutely no connection with the product and this just happened to be the very first message you posted here?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

Here is what a well respected magazine had to say about the product. Sorry your so not happy? http://www.aftproducts.com/?page=thefamilyhandyman
On Jul 13, 3:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@solutionmgt.com wrote:

Family Handyman is a well respected magazine? Well respected by whom?
My well-meaning aunt bought me a subscription to that POS rag. I cancelled it after two issues and told her to send the money to charity. It was so bad I didn't even want it when it was free.
snipped-for-privacy@solutionmgt.com wrote:

So are you saying that you, or solutions management have nothing at all to do with this product?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:11:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@solutionmgt.com wrote:

Thanks for the link. I use a similar product sold by Home Depot. Because heat rises these boosters do make a difference on the upper/hotter levels of a house.