Refrigerator not cold enough

We just moved. The fridge doesn't seem to be as cold as before. The freezer is fine. It was dropped or jarred during the move. Any particular settings need to be done right after it has been turned back on? Does the freezer need to be set on low while the fridge is on high? Or vice-versa?

put a thermometer in it and see what the temp is. The settings in every refrigerator I have had could be independent. Have you tried lowering the temp down?
Moving anything with freon and oil, you should let it sit for several hours before turning it back on. But you did that anyway.

This isTurtle.
Get a thermometer and see if your getting 34F to 38F in the refrigerator area and -5F to +5F in the freezer.
now to the controls. set all controls to mid range. like if it has 1 to 10 -- set it on five. all refrigerator manufactor have set there equipment to work properly at mid-range of all scales of thermostates.
see here first but look at the condenser coil as to being clean.
TURTLE
When you say the condensor coil? You are talking about the exterior tubing? Dust free? Like that?

This is Turtle.
yes the coil on the back of the refrogerator that goes all the way from the top to the bottom of the back of the refrigerator. this would be the condenser coil.
Now don't push the coil up against the wall in the back and expect it to work well. Have atleast 4 inches clearance between the coil and the wall fo it to work properly.
TURTLE
Note: Not all refrigerators condensor coils are in the back.If you do not have the owners manual, go online to the manufacturors website & see if they have a downloadable manual . Sub Zero for example has a removable grill in front [on top] to access the condenser. If I misunderstood, sorry.

This "not cold enough thingy" happens two to three times a year to my fridge. It is because of condensation ice buildup inside the cold air transfer duct from the freezer compartment to the main fridge compartment. Put your hand infront of the duct outlet when the fan is running. If there is no blockage you should be able to feel cold air blowing into the main fridge compartment.
The transfer duct runs inside the insulated back part of the fridge. Therefore an ordinary defrost cycle doesn't quite clear the ice blockage. What I do is to put my food into an icebox and clear the fridge. I use this opportunity to scrub and clean the fridge thoroughly. Leave the fridge doors open overnight and with its power off. It will be long and warm enough to clear the blockage.