Refacing green Sink

I have an old rectangular sink in my bathroom that is the old Green. Does anyone know if it can be redone with white porcelain. I know there are places that will paint it but that is not a real permanent solution.
Thanks,
LJ

If it's a porcelain sink, a tub and tile refinisher can do it. It's essentially a glorified, polymer painting process, but it does work and the results are fabulous.
Here's one example of such a process that I've had done on tile and the results were wonderful: http://kottkoatings.com/koated_gallery.html
Check for tub/tile refinishers in your area, ask about their process, and check their references. THe ones I talked to had refs of apartment and various property owners, and they were able to attest (in a very non rehearsed genuine fashion) to the longevity of the coatings. If you find someone that knows what they're going, I bet you'll be plenty happy with the results.
Best Regards, -- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net /