recommendation on 2-speed swimming pool pump

You speak of things you know nothing about! Nor, have you or anyone else seen me nymshift.

I'm done with you and your lame troll conversation. I hope others see you for what you are -- a none help to the OP about pumps.

Someone that answers a question with a question. See ya.

Reply to
Oren

Now can you stay on topic or would you rather be mud slinging?

Try reading the thread first, next time.

I'm done with you and your lame troll conversation. I hope others see you for what you are -- a none help to the OP about pumps.

Someone that answers a question with a question. See ya.

Reply to
Josepi

I usually stay away from Hayward products unless nothing else is available. The pool techs I've talked to say they are not as high quality as some other brands. But of course, the pool store that sells Hayward says it's the best. YMMV.

Jim

Reply to
JimT

Why would you comment?

Jim

Reply to
JimT

As a second owner of my home with Hayward pool equipment I can say the first pump motor lasted at least seven years, before I changed the motor out with a new Emerson brand motor.

Having seen a few Pentair motors running, noticing the silence and lack of noise I would suggest the Pentair motors today.

My next one will be Pentair, variable speed.

Reply to
Oren

Stop feeding the trolls.

Reply to