Recommend shower door manufacturer other than Holcam

Page 2 of 2
On 4/8/2015 12:44 PM, Doug wrote:

Shower doors are a PITA to clean, I'll take the two curtain setup (clear plastic inner & decorative outter) any day. When the plastic inside one gets grubby, just replace it.
John
On 4/8/2015 4:59 PM, John wrote:

You need the right door. Mine are coated on the inside with a water repellent. After a shower I just hit them with the shower spray and then the squeegee. They still look perfect after a year plus.
These are frameless glass, custom fitted.