Recoating latex paint? ? ?

I need to put a new coat of latex over an old coat of the same paint which is still in pretty good condition. (All interior.)
Question: Is there any value in putting on a coat of Kilz or some other primer before I put on the new coat of latex?
No , just be sure its clean and sand a bit if gloss.
Not unless there is some kind of problem.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math