Re. Snow blower

I had replied to the group and said I bought a Toro Power Shovel, 12 inch wide but no snow here to try it out. Said I would update on this when we got snow. Well the next day we got 3 inches of powder snow. Works great on this. Cleaned the double driveway. But the wind was at my face. I looked like a snowman. Shoots snow high and about 15 feet distance. I will make a hood for it to throw the snow much lower, but make it removable for use on our deck to shoot snow over the railing. I will have more options there with the wind direction. WW

Why didn't you include this "update" in the original thread?

Why didn't you include this "update" in the original thread?
Sorry DD I could not find it. WW