ratings of fuel stabilizers

Are there any published ratings of fuel stablizers & ethanol remedy products other than the ones that tout certain products?
On 2/4/2015 6:40 AM, Frank Thompson wrote:

Not easy to figure out and all contain proprietary ingredients.
Saw this at one site:
http://www.fuel-testers.com/review_gas_treatment_products.html
Presence of ethanol complicates the product as it adds a separation problem. Otherwise I would expect antioxidants and metal sequestering agents to be the main ingredients.
On Wed, 04 Feb 2015 11:53:36 -0500, Frank

BHT is a very common component of many "fuel stabilizers" in the past.
On 02/04/2015 06:40 AM, Frank Thompson wrote:

The good news: If e10 gasoline is stored in an ***totally air-tight*** can it will stay fresh for at least a year.
The bad news: Those crappy plastic gas cans they sell at Walfart are prolly not air-tight.
I've had good luck with this brand: www.amazon.com/Eagle-U2-51-S-Galvanized-Capacity-Diameter/dp/B000BQO15I
Per Ben Berndt:

Looks like a very functional nozzle.
I am using these things: http://tinyurl.com/klru389 with this nozzle: http://tinyurl.com/ldw97dn
$28 + $45 = $73... about the same price. My nozzle is "OK", but your nozzle looks superior.
A better nozzle for mine (that I was unaware of when I ordered my cans) looks to be: http://www.dasmule.com/metal-nato-jerry-can-nozzle /, but now the price is twelve bucks more...
The good part, though, is that with mine the nozzle is not bundled. I can have five cans at $45 each and one more nozzle that looks as functional as yours at $40...
OTOH, I would also give yours more points for ergonomics when pouring. Not a lot of points, but some....
--
Pete Cresswell