Rain

Page 2 of 2
Chucks Turkey Jerkies
You woulnt know a troll if it bit your nose off.
Get away from all that concrete
My old man always said that the more lightning there was in a rain storm, the greener the crop. Old man Moser, my ag teacher, said that rainwater contained more nitrogen than ground water.
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 05:51:54 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

Ludwig, thats what I thought Nitrogen from rain, maybe the Ozone is also helpfull also.