Quick Question

60 feet, 60 amps, AWG 6 ? TIA
--
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Easy\'s getting harder everyday

Copper?

240v? (yeah, I know it has to be 240v, just kidding)
Google on voltage drop calculator; there are plenty of good ones.
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:44:05 -0600, "PanHandler"

Copper? Drops 3.535 volts, legal if it isn't Romex or some other 60c wire. If the computed load is <55a you can use a 60a breaker on 60c wire. What else do you want to know.

Copper, 3 separate wires, in (cuz I have enough 2") gray PVC conduit. It's to supply a single unit (no indoor air handler) heat pump with 14.4 kw aux heat coils. Thanks!
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:44:05 -0600, "PanHandler"

What are the temp ratings for the connection points (lugs, breaker, terminals, etc) for this conductor?
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info