Question About A Valve

Hi All,
I found, when I stepped out of my car at the mall last week the following:
A Clayton Automatic Valve, Part# 71943-03- Can't find the owner and can't find much info on it. Anyone have any ideas what this thing is? And if so, who might have some use for it, because I sure done and it has the look of something important.
Thanks to all!
FBAL

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:53:51 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Did you try this: http://www.claytonindustries.com /