PT wood

Page 3 of 3
KC wrote:

Same old problem of too much of a good thing. PT used to be for fence posts, until everyone on the planet built a deck and a play yard...
So many prescription drugs are disposed of that they show up in water supplies and in our body tissues....there are probably very sensible solutions to that problem, too, but too many conflicting money issues.

Wadda ya mean? How about the fact that so many peices of PT are not used full size. Ya gotta make a cut. [Yea, I know. posts are whacked off the top]