Propane space heater recommendations, please

Hi all, just hoping someone can give me some advice on choosing a propane powered space heater for my garage. It's about 350 sq ft with 9' ceiling, so 10 - 15K BTUs should be sufficient. If you've had experience with any particular make and/or model, good or bad, please share. What are the pros and cons of vented and ventfree models, etc? Any advice you can give is much appreciated!

If your planning on any length of time out there vented is the way to go. Non vented puts the combustion gases back into the space. Lowering the oxygen and increasing the CO2