Propane report

Page 2 of 2

Didn't read the link, but you mentioned being retired (?). It should make a difference on taxes - I would guess.
1D10T wrote:

If you reread that, you'll find that it says that the top income tax rate doesn't kick in till $150k. They have plenty of lower rates that kick in much lower, maybe as low as $20k for a married couple.
In

here's aplace ya might enjoy around bastrop http://www.touringtexas.com/bestcabin/index.htm I've enjoyed it everytime I've stayed

I'll look into it. I can't imagine NOT liking anything in Hill Country.

Bastrop is not in the Hill Country, it is in the Piney Woods. Very different, but both are beautiful. -- Doug
Douglas Johnson wrote:

The Piney Woods are in far East Texas. Bastrop is not in East Texas. Bastrop is in the area known as the Lost Pines area.
1D10T wrote:

Austin.
Bumper sticker: "South Austin: We're all here because we're not all there."

Funny. I've not spent much time in Austin, but would like to attend an Austin City Limits show. Any other suggestions?

Damn. No new concerts until October.
1D10T wrote:

Round Rock, Texas. A music center. It's just down the street from Austin and, unfortunately, draws some of the hippie dominate culture from Austin. But at least Round Rock has classical music festivals.
Check also the music department at UT. They have recitals almost daily, classical band concerts, etc. In the beginning of time, I attened James Dick's senior recital (Tschaikowsky's 2nd Piano Sonata). Here he is playing a little Beethoven:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf9ZeRQzRuM