propane generators

I am thinking of installing a generac 15KW generator at my residence. Living here in south Florida it seems to be a necessity for hurricane season. Does anyone have any input on these or other units.
--
A Hui Hou
Class Act Tattoo

I work for a company that sells and installs them. Good units for the most part, we get a lemon once in a while. Greg