propane generators

I am thinking of installing a generac 15KW generator at my residence. Living here in south Florida it seems to be a necessity for hurricane season. Does anyone have any input on these or other units.

Reply to
Dave

Any gas gen can be converted to ng or propane,15kw is alot.

Reply to
m Ransley

I work for a company that sells and installs them. Good units for the most part, we get a lemon once in a while. Greg

Reply to
Greg O