Problems with 2 Cushion Lazy-Boy Sofa

Hello,
I'm interested in purchasing a Lazy-Boy Sofa that has 2 cushions. Here's a photo:
http://www.la-z-boy.com/ourfurniture/product.aspx?pidS
I plan to do a lot of lying down on this sofa (perhaps falling asleep in it), and was wondering if the cushions would wear out quicker than if I had a 3 cushion sofa. After all, most of my weight would be centered around my "middle area"...exactly where the two cushions meet on the sofa. Perhaps these chairs are made to be able to take this sort of situation.
Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks K
On 5 Oct 2005 12:30:37 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Don't buy Lazy Boy.

I have that type of sofa, and it really has shown a great deal of wear in the middle -- just as you described. I think it is partly from lying down but also because a person sitting on the sofa obviously has to sit on the same two cushions. With a 3-cushion sofa, a person can move around more (and therefore distribute potential wear over a wider area).
MaryL

For the original poster.
IMO and I own one a 2 cushion sofa is never comfortable to lie down on. Your butt hits the joint of the 2 cushions. I even gave the sleeper model a test lay before we bought. It was fine. The 2 cushion with no sleeper is a bummer.
Colbyt