Primed new wood then it rained... do over?

I put a second coat of Kilz premium acrylic primer on some new fascia and on some semi-gloss painted fascia and it rained a couple of hours later. Two coats were required. Instructions were to wait 4 hours before applying the second coat which I did. Sixteen hours is the wait time before applying paint. Now that's rained just two hours after the second coat do I need to redo it and if so will I need to lightly sand the surface first?
Thanks.
al wrote:

No and, no. Tom

Just let it dry before the final coat and it will be fine.
Thanks guys...