Pressure washer for tree spraying

Has anyone used a pressure washer for tree spraying?
I was thinking of getting one, but I would like to get dual use as a tree sprayer. Maybe some brands would be more feasible to try this than others.
Thanks in advance
You will only get apx 20 ft with a pressure washer, and if your chemicals are flameable forget it they could blow under the pressure.
Interesting idea?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math