pressure for new RO Tank

Hi All, I just purchased an new reverse osmosis 14 gallon white 1070 tank. It didn't come with any instructions. What pressure should I pump into the tank ? Is 7 lbs about right? or more. Tks.

Reply to
derek234

. =A0It didn't come with any instructions. =A0What pressure should I pump i= nto the tank ? =A0Is 7 lbs about right? or more.

Get the manufacturer's instructions somehow, you could permanently damage it if the pressure is wrong!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

didn't come with any instructions. What pressure should I pump into the tank ? Is 7 lbs about right? or more.

RO tanks typically use around 20 PSI. A lot depends on whether you are on municipal water or a well and what the nominal water pressure is coming in.

I run a 30-50 pressure switch on my well and 20 in the R/O tank. That gives me a 10-30 pound delta across the membrane.

Reply to
gfretwell