pressure for new RO Tank

Hi All, I just purchased an new reverse osmosis 14 gallon white 1070 tank. It didn't come with any instructions. What pressure should I pump into the tank ? Is 7 lbs about right? or more. Tks.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 17, 6:41 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Get the manufacturer's instructions somehow, you could permanently damage it if the pressure is wrong!!!!
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:41:18 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

didn't come with any instructions. What pressure should I pump into the tank ? Is 7 lbs about right? or more.

RO tanks typically use around 20 PSI. A lot depends on whether you are on municipal water or a well and what the nominal water pressure is coming in.
I run a 30-50 pressure switch on my well and 20 in the R/O tank. That gives me a 10-30 pound delta across the membrane.
Add pictures here
✖