Prepasted wallpaper

I patched the walls & painted with oil based primer,sealer. Can i apply the wallpaper to that or do i also have to paint the wall over the primer & do need to use sizing ? Will prepasted wallpaper stick for years or should i add wallpaper paste ? Any suggestions appreciatd.

You definitely want to use sizing, which is quick/easy and will ensure it comes off when you need to remove it as well as adhere correctly. I don't think you need a coat of regular paint too though.
I've used pre-pasted product many times with no problems.

prep designed for pre-pasted wallcovering. No additional paste should be required.
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:59:49 GMT, desgnr wrote:

You have used the best of all possible primers. It makes the perfect base for wall coverings. Don't paint over it. Most people "hate" oil based coatings so they won't use them even though, for some applications, they are best.
You probably don't need to size, but it would not do any harm.
If you follow the wetting and hanging instructions carefully, you should not need to use additional paste.