Premanufactured Homes

I want to look into pre made homes. Anyone have websites to share?
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:25:49 GMT, "Bryan"

I did a lot of research into this, read the books, checked out the websites. One of the highest rated is Silvercrest. Their site is www.silvercrest.com
The factory tour is a video of the process. Pretty well done. There are also lots of floor plans on the site. There's also a page where you can find out where the nearest dealer is.
If you're on the east coast, I'm not sure who to recommend. I don't think Silvercrest is there.
Maxi
Email addy upon request.
Bryan wrote:

Google it.
LB
Not sure by "pre made" whether you mean fully manufactured as in a mobile home or not. My house is "panelized" where each wall was built, siding and windows installed etc then the entire thing is shipped for assembly.
www.farwesthomes.com
3500 sq ft 2 story house was less than $85k delivered. Of couser there is also the foundation, utilities, all the interior finishing etc........
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:25:49 GMT, "Bryan"

I did ok with fleetwood, but be ready to deal for best prices. http://www.fleetwoodhomes.com/contact/ will