Pre cast concrete stairs

Could anyone tell me where or who I can find precast concrete stairs that I've seen on different home shows. The kind that a contractor digs a hole next to the foundation wall, cuts a hole in the wall and then bolts them to the wall? Anyone have any experience with this? Lou

Only concrete stairs I have seen in my area are in the mobile home industry. Have you looked in the yellow pages under Precast Concrete?
On 8/20/2005 2:49 PM US(ET), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I have one. I don't know where the concrete foundation contractor gets them. If this is not going to be a DIY project, call one in your area and find out what it would cost to install one. You are going to need specialty saws and heavy equipment anyway.
--
Bill

took fingers to keys, and

Look in the Yellow Pages for Masonry Supplies. There is one about every 50 miles or so it seems, to cover that area.
The brand name I see in most of the trade magazines is Bilco. They may have a list of contractors who do business in your area. http://www.bilco.com /
Here is a short article about the process: http://www.bobvila.com/ArticleLibrary/Location/Foundation/BasementDoors.html