power washers

we need to power wash a dock but there is not a water supply except for the lake. what type of power washer can 'power wash' without being supplied with pressurized water(not sucking water out of the lake). cj
cj wrote:

I don't think there are any readily available units that have an onboard "charge pump". You will need a separate water pump to provide water to the pressure washer high pressure pump. I've done this myself with a 1/3 hp electric water pump running from a generator and feeding water to a gas powered pressure washer. Pressure washers are not high flow units, typically ~3-5gpm, so you don't need a huge pump to feed it. A small 1" gas powered pump will do, or a 1/3-1/2hp electric submersible utility pump.

Since you've eliminated everything else, I guess you want one that uses bottled water.

>snip<
Can you do it without contaminating the lake water? Best check local regulations to be sure.
Joe