Portable Tarp Canopy parts needed

I am not sure what newsgroup to put this. I often see guys at flea markets and other events take electrical conduit and using special corners that have bolts in them, create a frame to attach a tarp to provide shade and keep out the rain. I have a need for this sort of thing. The problem is where to buy these special corner fasteners.

They look like peices of pipe where they form a TEE plus an upright for the roof, so there are 3 holes and each has a bolt. The conduit goes in the hole and the bolt is tightened,

Does anyone know of a company that sells them, or at least what are they called so I can google for them. I dont kno wwhere to begin looking.

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

Try