Portable Tarp Canopy parts needed

I am not sure what newsgroup to put this. I often see guys at flea markets and other events take electrical conduit and using special corners that have bolts in them, create a frame to attach a tarp to provide shade and keep out the rain. I have a need for this sort of thing. The problem is where to buy these special corner fasteners.
They look like peices of pipe where they form a TEE plus an upright for the roof, so there are 3 holes and each has a bolt. The conduit goes in the hole and the bolt is tightened,
Does anyone know of a company that sells them, or at least what are they called so I can google for them. I dont kno wwhere to begin looking.
Mark

Try http://www.snapclamp.com /
Rich http://www.garagedoorsupply.com
Better off with http://www.creativeshelters.com/DisplayFittings.asp
Rich http://www.garagedoorsupply.com
I made a temp structure for shade a couple of years ago similar to what you are after..Before I had my mig welder..I used PVC pipe fittings and electrical conduit. I cannot recall what size either was but the right combination fit perfectly into each other..I believe the others that you see are made not bought because I have never seen them for sale but yet all the swap meet guys and farmers market people have them honestly my solution worked very well and if you do a bit of modification cross braces and the sort im sure you will get pretty god use out of it good luck

http://www.kingcanopy.com/parts.html