Poor cement

I am volunteering at a local religious organization, rehabbing a dilapidated 40 year old back porch. I've enclosed it, put in windows, doors, wiring, insulation, sheetrock, and now for the floor. Someone added 2 1/2 feet by 10 foot extension onto this porch, using a very poor mix of cement. It appears to have too much sand and it loosens up when walked on. It also has a 2 1/2 inch pitch that has to be corrected. I'm trying to find something locally (Long Island, NY) that will correct this problem, and which is hopefully self-leveling as well. When it's completed, it will have a wooden sub-floor over it. I'd appreciate any input that you may have...
Jim Long Island, NY
-- Zak/USMC/F 2-11/Viet Nam/'68-'69
--
Zak/USMC/F 2-11/Viet Nam/\'68-\'69

look at your local builders supply for self leveling grout or underlayment
Zak,
I don't think that you can use a quick fix. You think that the floor was badly poured so you'll need to remove it and start over. Likely it was not poured deep enough and the soil was not prepped adequately. Pouring a leveling compound over bad cement may not be wise.
Dave M.

But, other than some time, and the cost of the leveling compound, it really won't make it any more difficult to remove the floor if you put leveling compound over it.
I didn't see the orignal post, but it might be possible to pour a couple more inches of cement over the current floor.