Pool house with Hot tub

I have an unfinished pool house, the floor is cut away for a hot tub to be installed. Should I use drywall in this room or a moisture resistant drywall or perhaps a cement board like Durock?
TIA Tim
the cost of materials is minimal compared to the labor involved installing it. use cement board and be done with it.
randy

drywall

drywall
A hot tub room is a swamp. Forget drywall or greenboard. You either need ceramic over backer board, or more traditionally, some moisture-tolerant T&G like cedar or something. If that is a budget-breaker, I'd go with one of the plastic-coated panels, maybe with the faux woodgrain if you like the look, like they sell for skinning lawn sheds and stuff. Some isn't too bad looking, as long as the lights are low. No idea what to tell you about the ceiling-probably the plastic-coated stuff even with cedar walls.
aem sends....
aem sends...
Thanks, all. Tim

be