Plumbing obstacle free to street, but some drains still slow, glugghish

Is that a vent problem?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No .
--
Snag

In typed:

More details would help.
| Is that a vent problem?
If it glugs it might be a vent problem. Otherwise it's likely to be sludge. Often a snake will go right through sludge without disturbing it, but the buildup is like clogged arteries. One way to test for possible sludge is to drain a lot of very hot water. If the drain is then temporarily better the problem is probably sludge. But you didn't say how you know there are no obstacles. Why the telegram-style post? And what does "glugghish" mean? Do you mean the drain glugs, or was there *more than one* typo in that word and you meant to say sluggish?

Possible, but also possible some drains are sludged up. I'd especially check bathtub and shower drains for hair and built up soap scum.
Sometimes the liquid drain cleaner followed byh a good purge of water will clear them.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

I just cleared out two really greasy clogs in a double vanity. Both sinks were clogged, so the clog was somewhere after the drains joined. A snake couldn't get passed the P-traps. So, I treated both drains with the best stuff I've ever used. It is called Drano Max Gel. It comes in a yellow container.
I let any standing water drain for a few hours. Then, I slowly poured 32 oz. of Max Gel into each sink drain, and waited 30 minutes. I then went to another tap in the house (my laundry room), and filled a bucket with scalding water. I slowly poured the scalding water down one drain, and halfway through the bucket, the drain cleared completely. When I poured scalding water down the other drain, it cleared immediately. I've never had a liquid product work so effectively. I think the scalding water is what really helped, as it melted the greasy glob.