Ping RBM

Putting in a 2nd breaker box for my basement shop. Running 3 wire (single wires) RBW # 8 solid copper on a 40 amp breaker from main breaker box. Do I need a ground wire and would # 14 be allowed. ? This will be in plastic electrical conduit. TIA WW
On 6/26/2011 10:21 PM, WW wrote:

Yes, you'll need a # 10 conductor for grounding. In the sub panel, be sure to separate the neutrals from the grounds and do not use the bonding screw/jumper

Thank you. WW