Pest Control

A few years back, someone posted a web site where one could go and research pest control. I have lost the link and would love to know where it was....a state university ran the web site I think. It is time to re-treat for termites and I want an unbiased opinion about the pesticide the company plans to use. Thanks.

Reply to
Dottie

This the post your looking for? :-)

Dean

Reply to
avid_hiker

I find even sites run by Universities many times have old even wrong data on them. Google pest control service and you probably will get a zillion different companies with web sites. Email a number of them from all areas of the country with your situation or questions and then can get a feel on how you may want to handle your situation with their responses.

Lar

Reply to
Lar

AAArrrg! I just had to click on the link...now I got tired head all over again from that past discussion.

Lar

Reply to
Lar