Pest Control

A few years back, someone posted a web site where one could go and research pest control. I have lost the link and would love to know where it was....a state university ran the web site I think. It is time to re-treat for termites and I want an unbiased opinion about the pesticide the company plans to use. Thanks.

This the post your looking for? :-)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_thread/thread/6b10ca63cb0dd7c5/1f7581d814bb37bf?lnk=gst&q=pesticide&rnum=4&hl=en #
Dean
avid_hiker wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_thread/thread/6b10ca63cb0dd7c5/1f7581d814bb37bf?lnk=gst&q=pesticide&rnum=4&hl=en #
again from that past discussion.
Lar
Dottie wrote:

I find even sites run by Universities many times have old even wrong data on them. Google pest control service and you probably will get a zillion different companies with web sites. Email a number of them from all areas of the country with your situation or questions and then can get a feel on how you may want to handle your situation with their responses.
Lar