Of course. New dining room table. 11 yr old does her home work.
Pen now etched in on new dining room table; scratch besides, is there
a way to lift pen off surface...?
Thanks, guru's, as always...
1) Try the old warm iron and waxpaper trick. And if it doesn't work,
2) Buy the girl a decent desk. Doesn't have to be new. lots of good
ones in the market as young ones grow out of them or leave for
3) Buy a table cloth. If you don't see the damage it won't bother
4) Have a glass or plastic table top made if the table must be used
for other than dining activities.
5) If appearance becomes a major consideration later on, consult a
local cabinet maker about refinishing the top. It's likely they can
put on a tougher finish than the original.
6) Celebrate the fact that homework is being done. There seem to be a
lot of empty brained youngsters cruising the shopping malls these
days. Be proud of the fact that yours isn't one of them. HTH
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.