peel and stick tiles

Could some one please tell me how to remove peel and stick tiles from 1/4 in wood underlay.
Thank you in advance
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 03:00:22 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

I'd personally pull up the underlay, but a heat gun and putty knife do a decent, if slow, job.
Jeff
Heat. You can use a heat gun, but if you're only doing one or two - like I had to do after something heavy was dropped on the kitchen floor, scarring a couple of tiles - you can use an iron. Put a towel down and heat the tile through the towel. Peel the tile up with a putty knife.
- Wm
--
William Morris
Tailor, Seamlyne reProductions