patio tile

A couple of weeks ago, I started a post whose Subject: is Patio Tile
A responder said that the proposed tiles would become a maintenance nightmare so I sent this e-mail to: snipped-for-privacy@handydeck.com.com
"You claim that the 'Interlocking Base' '…not only allows water to drain freely under the tiles…and also allows good air circulation, helping to prevent mold or mildew in damp and dark locations'.
My e-mail asked: "What prevents water and debris (dirt, mud, etc) from collecting between the tiles and the underlying surface (like a concrete slab)?"
====
Their response was:
"Indeed there is nothing to stop dirt etc. from collecting underneath the tiles but generally this wouldn't build up sufficiently so that it reached the 5/8" height of the plastic base. If you do feel the need to clean underneath the tiles, they can be lifted as required and the surface below them cleaned with e.g. a pressure washer".
=====
Can anyone suggest an alternative product?
Add pictures here
✖