Patio Swing Canopy?

The canopy to my Keysheen patio swing has been weakened by the weather and is now ripped in several places. Anyone know where to get a replacement canopy? I believe the swing was purchased from K-Mart five years ago.

Reply to
Rocinante

Try 'Tent and Awning" in your yellow pages. If you are in a coastal area, a sail shop mught be able to help. You have done the Google search, right?

Joe

Reply to
Joe