Patching over electrical outlets

Page 2 of 2
On 30 Dec 2003 20:20:08 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HA HA Budys Here) wrote:

But of course. Do I sound as if I have a clue how to otherwise remedy this problem? :-)

My mistake for calling them "outlets"; they are octagonal fixture boxes that wall scones were connect to and hung on. I'm installing recessed lighting to replace the old fixtures.
The room has an ample amount of electrical outlet boxes an a separate circuit which I'm definately keeping to plug all my stuff into :)
-Dan

Ahhh. Yes, little need to keep those when you plan to change the lighting. Sorry for going OT -- good luck with your project.