Patching Holes in Stucco

After a home "improvement" project gone awry, I need to patch a few 3/4" holes drilled into my home's exterior stucco. After reading this Usergroup, I see there is something known as stucco patch available at Home Depot. Will 3/4" holes be too big to patch with this stuff? If so, would the expanding foam/stucco patch route be the way to go?
Thanks.
-Fleemo
Stucco patch or anything cementous will probably be ok, stucco's bumpy so it should be easy to make it look ok.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

I have also used FIXALL (green box) to patch holes of this size. Looks like drywall mud but dries as hard as cement. Just toss some sand on top and trowel to match the stucco.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

We used - DAP? - stucco patch on a number of dings and holes in the stucco on our concrete block/stucco condo. Worked beautifully - latex, plain or textured. If heavier texture is needed, you can let it set for a little while and then dab at it with a bristle scrub brush. Play around until you get the texture right. We had an old, rusted out fire extinguisher box that we removed. It had a niche in the wall, but bottom of niche was open tops of c.b. Slopped on stucco patch, laid on concrete pavers, couple more coats of stucco patch and then painted. Can't tell it was repaired, although it sounds like a nightmare job :o)
Thank you all for your input. I do appreciate it.
Cheers! :)
-Fleemo